- IP address and non-identifying information on your use of RXP Site may be gathered. We may record the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of your computer used and / or other electronic device when visiting the RXP Site. An IP address identifies the device used to access the RXP Site, which allows us to sustain communication with your computer while using the RXP Sites and to customize content.
- Personal Data provided when registering for RXP-Trial-Pack, responding to our questionnaire.
- We may combine information on you from RXP Site, information gathered offline, or from external parties.
- Provide you with the RXP-Trial-Pack requested by you.
- Generally enhance our product and other internal business purposes.
- Offer and provide information on similar and/or related products and services.
- Notify and report to authorities according to our legal requirements.
- Billing, accounting and bookkeeping purposes in case of purchasing a RetouchXPress product.
According to European data protection laws RXP must have legal basis to process Personal Data. The legal basis applying in a particular case depends on the purposes described below for which RXP is processing your Personal Data:
- In certain cases the processing of your Personal Data may be necessary so as to comply with applicable laws or regulations or for the performance of a contract which you are subject to. You may not be able to pull out of this processing, or your choice to pull out may impact our ability to perform a contractual duty otherwise owed to you
- In other cases RXP may ask for your agreement to gather and process your Personal Data. If you choose to give your agreement, you may later withdraw it by contacting us as described in „Privacy Decisions”. Your withdrawal of agreement will not affect processing which has already took place.
- In yet other cases, RXP may process your Personal Data based on RXP’s legitimate interests in communicating with you on our products and services, and on scientific research as well as educational opportunities. You have the right to pull out of all processing of your Personal Data. You may do so by contacting us as described in the “Privacy Decisions” section.
Processing actions may include the organization, recording, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other means of making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data. The Personal Data we gather may be stored for 6 years following the most recent communication with you, after which point it will be archived only for so long as necessary for the purposes defined above, in accordance with applicable laws.Sharing the Information
RXP does not sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your agreement, except to governing regulatory authorities or as may otherwise be necessary for RXP to comply with a legal duty or demand.Privacy Decisions
You have the right to examine and have a copy of the Personal Data we maintain on you as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data on you. You have the right to receive data that you have given to us in a machine-accessible form and to transmit that data to another controller. You may also ask us to erase your Personal Data or restrict its processing, or object the processing of Personal Data on you. To access Personal Data on you, to file a concern, complaint, or request for correction, or to pull out of particular programs, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your local Data Protection Authority is responsible for applicable privacy laws to be followed in your locality. For more information about your privacy rights, or if you cannot solve a problem with us and / or wish to make a complaint, please contact your local Data Protection Authority.Security
RXP maintains protecting and securing Personal Data, however when you share Personal Data online there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party can obtain your information.Company information
Creative Partners Kft
Rétkerülő út 20
Reg. No: 01 09 695215